Insurance is complicated.
Medicaid or Medicare? Private insurance or the Maryland Health Benefits Exchange? HMOs, PPOs, MCOs!?
It is a lot to figure out.
Luckily, if you are a current or new patient of Chase Brexton Health Care, our Social Work and Outreach Department is ready to help you.
Open enrollment for lower-cost health insurance is November 1 through December 15, 2020. Would you like help applying? Want to see if you qualify for Medicaid or Medicare? Fill out the form below to get started!
After you complete the above survey and make an appointment with one of our Eligibility Specialists, they will need you to bring the following items with you for your application:
- Proof of income for one month - for everyone in your household
- Last year's tax return or one month of your most recent pay stub(s)
- Don't have an income? We have a form for you to fill out.
- Proof of identity
- Photo ID (driver's license, state issued ID, passport, etc.)
- Don't have a photo ID? Bring 2-3 proofs of identity such as medical records, your Social Security card, school records, etc.)
- Birth certificate or permanent resident card
- Social Security numbers
- Dates of birth for everyone in the household
- Proof of immigration status (Birth certificates, asylee/refugee approval, J-1/F-1/B-1 visa, Employment Authorization Card, Permanent Resident “Green” Card)
- Don't have proof? Call us: 410-837-2050 ext. 8806