Get and stay healthy with Chase Brexton's primary care program.
Whatever your age, you need a primary care provider who listens and helps you with any health concern. At Chase Brexton, your health care team wants you to live your healthiest possible life! Primary care includes:
- Preventative care: Annual check-ups, immunizations, and regular screenings.
- Acute medical care: Some illnesses and conditions are short-lived (acute). We will help diagnose and treat as needed.
- Chronic disease management: For conditions that you may live with, like asthma, diabetes, and high blood pressure, we will help you manage these diseases with medication and lifestyle changes.
- Referrals: For conditions needing special care, we will help you find the right provider to help you.
- Guidance: Review specialist’s recommendations and test results and help you decide what treatments are right for you.
Update 3/1/22: Our Mt. Vernon, Glen Burnie, and Randallstown centers are currently open Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Easton Center will be open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Through May 2, Columbia Center will be open Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The hours shown below may vary in accordance with our hours of operations during the COVID-19 pandemic.