Call to schedule an appointment at
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911.
If you need an earlier appointment, please call (410) 837-2050
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
If your provider offers online scheduling:
- Schedule an appointment online through our provider search.
- You will be directed to select a date and time for your appointment.
ONLINE SCHEDULING IS AVAILABLE FOR:
- Established Chase Brexton patients who have been seen in the last 36 months.
- All medical providers in Baltimore (Mt. Vernon), Columbia, Easton, Glen Burnie and Randallstown.
- Note: Currently, online scheduling is not available for behavioral health, dental, HIV/STI testing & treatment, OB/GYN and the Gender JOY program. Please call (410) 837-2050 to schedule these appointments.
- Note: Dr. Amil Quereshi is accepting online scheduling appointments for both new and existing pediatric patients (Mt. Vernon only).
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Surgical masks are required at Chase Brexton Health Care. Patients can request surgical masks if they do not have them.
- All patients will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 upon entry.
- Limited access for guests and visitors.
- Remember to bring any proof of insurance with you to your appointment.
- For parents/guardians of pediatric patients, please bring updated immunizations records to the appointment.
To schedule your COVID vaccine or booster shots, click here.