To schedule your COVID vaccine or booster shots, click here.
To schedule with Dr. Qureshi (Pediatrics, ages 0-21) as a new or establish patient, click here.
To schedule with NP Coppola, Dr. Friedman, Dr. Green, Dr. Morris, or Dr. Speedie as an established patient, click here.
For all other appointments, please call us at (410) 837-2050.
We are excited to announce our new online appointment scheduling tool.
Currently, new and existing Chase Brexton patients can schedule pediatric appointments online with Dr. Amil Qureshi (Pediatrics [ages 0-21]- Mt. Vernon [Baltimore] Center).
Existing patients only can schedule appointments with Nurse Practitioner Rebecca Coppola, Dr. Jessica Friedman, Dr. Christin Green, Dr. Gabrielle Morris, Dr. Andrea Speedie by clicking here.
We will be adding more provider appointment blocks in the coming weeks. Please check back regularly.
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Surgical masks are required at Chase Brexton Health Care. Patients can request surgical masks if they do not have them.
- All patients will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 upon entry.
- Limited access for guests and visitors.
- Remember to bring any proof of insurance with you to your appointment.
- For parents/guardians of pediatric patients, please bring updated immunizations records to the appointment.
- If you are an existing Chase Brexton patient: You will be directed to select a date and time for your appointment. You will then receive an email confirmation of your appointment.
- If you are a new Chase Brexton patient: You will be directed to select a date and time to request an appointment. You will then be asked for information to register as a new patient. Once you have requested an appointment, you will receive an email confirmation of the request and a phone call within 24-hours confirming your appointment.