This section is dedicated to keeping you informed about the COVID vaccines. To learn more about the vaccines, check out the links to the left or right.
IN THIS SECTION ABOUT COVID-19 VACCINES
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Fast Facts
- What is mRNA and How Does it Work?
- How Does an mRNA Vaccine Work?
- How Do We Know they Are Safe and Effective?
- How Could They Be Made so Quickly and Still Be Safe?
Update February 17: At this time, Chase Brexton Health Care is booked for all vaccine appointments, and we are waiting for more vaccine to be shipped. In the meantime, we encourage patients who are in the Phase 1A, 1B and 1C groups to seek out appointments in your communities.
Please note – if you have already received your first COVID vaccine dose at Chase Brexton, you will be able to receive your second dose as well.
- The Maryland Department of Health has an easy way to find a vaccine clinic near you. Click here to search for clinics using your zip code.
- The Baltimore Convention Center Field Hospital, in downtown Baltimore, is serving as a COVID vaccine location, managed jointly by Johns Hopkins Medicine and University of Maryland Medical System. For more information on eligibility, and to make an appointment, please click here.
We are doing everything in our power to get more vaccine in stock at Chase Brexton, and will continue to update this website with information about the vaccine, availability, and how to get appointments once the vaccine is back in stock.