Children don’t come with instruction manuals. Raising children can be exciting and rewarding. Sometimes, it can be tough.
Families have ups and downs. The ups can be wonderful. The downs can test our strength. If you think you are alone in this, you are not. 1 in 4 adults and 1 in 10 children experience mental health struggles or disease. We are here to help.
Child, Adolescent, and Family (CAF) Behavioral Health services at Chase Brexton offers clinicians who are specially trained to support the whole family and are experts in behavioral health for children, adolescents, and families. Your CAF clinician can support your child’s emotional health and address a wide range of issues, including:
- Anxiety, fear, and depression
- Attention and concentration problems
- Adjustment support during family transitions
- Developmental difficulties such as toilet training, temper tantrums, and sleep disturbance
- Disruptive behavior difficulties and parent-child conflicts
- Grief and loss
- School-related challenges such as learning disabilities, bullying, peer conflict, or truancy
- Identity development and expression, including race, ethnicity, gender and sexual orientation
- Social skills challenges, shyness, and poor stress management
We are here to help children and their families thrive and find health in their minds, hearts, and spirits.
Why choose CAF services for your family?
As a team of professionals from our front office staff to our providers, we believe...
...everyone’s health matters.The mission of Chase Brexton’s Child, Adolescent, and Family Behavioral Health services is to provide comprehensive, holistic, and compassionate mental health care that honors diversity, inspires wellness, and supports children and families in the communities where they live and grow.
...your health is the heart of everything we do. At Chase Brexton, families, children, and adolescents can take part in individual therapy, family therapy, education programs, group therapy and support groups—providing care to help families live healthy and happy lives.
...it's an honor to meet you. Chase Brexton Health Care embraces human diversity and honors multiculturalism. CAF Behavioral Health services affirm the belief that equal treatment means equality in every way—providing acceptance and care to diverse families.
To learn more about CAF Behavioral Health at Chase Brexton, or to schedule an appointment, please call 410-837-2050.