Whether you like to tweet or post; whether you're an IGer or you like to get snappy with SnapChat; whatever your mode, we know you have a digital life (just like us!).
Learn how your efforts provided support when Evelyn really needed it.
Create Your Own Personal Fundraising Page
With your page, you will be able to:
- Update your personal or activity fundraising page
- Set your personal fundraising goal and monitor your progress
- Create a short URL to share on your social media accounts
- Send emails to your family, friends, and co-workers
- Enter "offline" gifts that you are given such as checks or cash
Follow these steps to register your fundraiser and create your personal fundraising page:
- Click here to access our Team Chase Personal Fundraising page
- From the main page, determine which type of event you want to register for
- Click on "Register Your Fundraiser"
- Read and agree to the waiver
- Create your account
- When you reach "My HQ (Headquarters)," you are ready to start editing your page
- Under "My To Do List" located on the right side of your screen, click "Build/Edit my Webpage"
- Update your Header Text
- Select that you want to upload an image
- Under "Webpage image," click "upload" your own
- On the next page, click the "Browse" button to locate the pictures on your computer
- Hit submit
- Repeat the last two steps again to upload a second photo
- Once they are uploaded, choose "Click here to return" to your HQ
- Update the text located under your photo(s)
- When you are finished, hit "Submit"
- It will now automatically refresh to show you your personal fundraising page
- If you are happy with it, you are done, yay! If you would lke to make some additional edits, click "Edit my site" from the list of options under "My HQ" on the left side of the screen
- All BYOF fundraising efforts will be promoted and conducted in a manner to avoid the appearance of Chase Brexton endorsing any product, firm, organization, individual, or service.
- Chase Brexton reserves the right to decline association with an third-party when it believes that such association or DIY activity may have a negative effect on the repuation of Chase Brexton.
- Any use of the name, Chase Brexton Health Care and logo must be approved by Chase Brexton before promotion begins.
- The official name, Chase Brexton Health Care logo, and BYOF logo should be appropriately used in conjunction with such an activity, but may not be altered in any way.
- Chase Brexton operates under the Better Business Bureau guidelines for charitable giving. In compliance with these guidelines, Chase Brexton requires full disclosure on all packaging, advertising, or promotional materials when funds are raised through a consumer purchase or promotion (for example, $1 from the sale of each item). All BYOF fundraisers must comply with this requirement if applicable.