Use your talents and interests to raise awareness and funds for Chase Brexton Health Care!
Learn about how your help supports like Jose. [LINK!!!]
Ask a Friend
Sometimes all it takes is asking a friend to support a cause you believe in. You can call or email everyone in your network, and ask them to please make a donation to Chase Brexton and share in your passion for making sure everyone has access to affordable, quality health care.
Organize a Fundraising Event or Activity
Want to get people together for an event or activity to benefit Chase Brexton Health Care? Here are some ideas of things you can do:
- Dinner Party/Wine Tasting
- Car Wash
- Bake Sale
- Chili Cook-off
- Dress Down Day/Casual Day at Work
- Garage Sale
Here are some tips to make sure your event/activity is a success:
- Take advantage of things you and your peers are interested/involved in. If you like to go bowling, a bowl-a-thon might be right up your alley (get it, alley).
- Do something different. Take a look at other benefits that happen in your area and try to do something new and unique.
- Pick an event/activity based on the amount of time you have to plan and prepare for it. If you are looking for a low-key type of event that doesn't take a ton of planning, you can try a bake sale, car wash, or yard sale. Events such as a gala, golf tournament, or talent show take more time and will require more volunteers.