Show your support for The Center for LGBTQ Health Equity's important mission.
The Center for LGBTQ Health Equity is excited to announce our new donor recognition program - The Patrons of Equity. This program is designed to formally recognize those donors who support the Center by becoming a recurring monthly donor with at least a $100+ contribution.
Funds raised through The Patrons of Equity program will support the mission of the Center which includes:
- Ending discrimination, stigma, bias, and misinformation in our health care systems through health care provider training and education.
- Reducing fear and mistrust of health care systems within the LGBTQ community through affirming and informed health care services.
- Improving health benefits for LGBTQ people through workplace training and public advocacy.
- Promoting the health care needs and rights of LGBTQ people through advocacy.
When you join as a Patron of Equity, you will receive:
- A Patrons of Equity lapel pin
- Scheduled time with the Executive Director of The Center for LGBTQ Health Equity
- Special invitations to exclusive events and programs
- Recognition at our annual donor reception
Additionally, you will be recognized as part of Chase Brexton’s Chase Society and will be eligible for additional recognition at the different levels within this Society; Ruby, Emerald & Sapphire levels.