Because everyone's time and healthcare matters!
Phreesia: Online Check-in, Confirmations, and Messaging
Did you know that Chase Brexton now allows you to check in online, ahead of time? Confirm your appointment and check in when you arrive - all on your phone!
If you aren't registered for Phreesia, ask us about using mobile registration to make your next visit simpler and faster.
We've partnered with Phreesia to help you save time registering for your appointment. Use mobile check-in to register from any smartphone, tablet, or computer from the privacy of your own home. Checking in on your device saves you time and ensures your information is always up to date!
Making, confirming, and keeping appointments is important. It allows us to:
- Be prepared for you and your visit;
- Make sure we have time for every patient; and,
- Stay on time for all of our patients.
Help us keep you healthy by confirming and keeping your appointments:
- You will receive a reminder. One week before your appointment, you will receive a reminder call, text, Phreesia email, and/or message via the Patient Portal to confirm your appointment.
- Confirm to keep your appointment as scheduled. In order to keep your appointment as scheduled, to reschedule or to cancel, please follow the instructions in your reminder message to confirm as soon as possible.
- Confirm no less than 72 hours prior to your appointment. If you do not confirm, cancel, or reschedule 4 days prior to your appointment, we will reschedule your appointment for a later time on the same date as your original appointment.
- Your appointment may not be with the same provider, but you will still be seen.
- If you do not confirm at all, but still come to your appointment, you may have to come back to the Center later in the day.
Please confirm your appointment by calling: 410-837-2050 or clicking the appointment confirmation link in your Phreesia email.